August 23, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. August 23}

 

fiveforfriday2

Feel free to link up your Five for Friday post below. All you have to do is blog about five random things from today or this week and link up your blog post below. Grab the button above and link it back to this blog post! I would love for you to join in! {You do not have to email me to ask to join! Everyone is welcome!}

006

{1} This week has been about .. Pete! You know that famous, cool cat!


001015

{2} Fun, little gifts from students are always a treat! This week I got a furry little blue monkey and a cute bowl made from plastic beads. Love them both!


004

{3} We broke out the stamps for the first time this year.. and I quickly forget how much I HATE stamping until they figure out how to not be so messy!


003

{4} Keeping with our Pete theme… and other fun cat activities. I used my Cat Counting Cards each day to practice ordering numbers. I would just give each student 10 or so cards and make them put them in order. This is usually so hard for a few of mine to understand.. but this class is on top of things! YEA!!


017

{5} And.. I am back to carrying this bucket home every weekend! Sunday afternoon will be spent planning and getting organized for next week! 

 

Add your link below! Happy Weekend Y’all!

8 comments:

  1. Love the Pete the Cat theme! I can only imagine the stamps...you must have a lot of patience!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters LOVE Pete the Cat. :-)
    I had my 5th graders stamp holiday cards last year - ink EVERYWHERE!!

    Corrina
    From Mrs. Allen's Teaching Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're right back at it and in the swing of things...

    Hugs!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pete the Cat! My students loved him last year and I wanted to do a whole unit on him! Your activities are adorable and look fun and engaging. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cat card game! I love anything Pete the Cat!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I brought home a ton of stuff to work on this weekend, too! I might have to get a tub--the bottom might fall out of my bag!

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love that bowl! That is too cool!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the bucket! It amazes me how quick I get back into the routine of carrying home bags and bags that I never even look at while home.

    I LOVE your Pete the Cat!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete